Woodbridge High School: The Nicholas A. Priscoe Stadium and Field House Project
As the largest part of a School District Facilities Improvement Project initiative in Woodbridge, New Jersey, the township commissioned the construction of a new stadium and field house for Woodbridge High School, home of the Barrons. The new facilities replace the original stadium, which was built in 1949 and completed in 1956.
Here, E & J Electrical was hired by Mast Construction as the primary electrical contractor for the project. E & J’s work provided the essential electrical infrastructure for the new Nicholas A. Priscoe Stadium and Field House, which includes seating for 1,800 spectators, new locker rooms and training facilities, a press box, concession stand, public restrooms and recreational amenities.
E & J has also provided:
- The stadium public address system and press box;
- Four A/V systems for training;
- TV 35 Integrated into the Grandstand for televising sports events;
- Integrated data systems to the High School with full WIFI coverage; and
- Dimmable LED lighting with occupancy sensors.
E & J Electrical Contractors successfully delivered its portion of the project in time for the Ribbon Cutting and Kickoff Ceremony with the Mayor of Woodbridge held in October 2014.